My PhD topic is about compiler support for speculative custom hardware accelerators.
My main research interests are: computer architecture, forms of speculation on FPGA, high-level synthesis, source-to-source transformations of hardware designs.
- Thibaut Marty, Tomofumi Yuki, and Derrien Steven.
Enabling Overclocking with HLS Tools through Algorithm-Level Error Detection.
In International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology (FPT’18), Naha, Japan, 2018.
- Angeliki Kritikakou, Thibaut Marty, Matthieu Roy.
DYNASCORE: DYNAmic Software COntroller to increase REsource utilization in mixed-critical systems.
in ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), 2017.
I was sub-reviewer for the followings conferences:
- CGO 2019 (artifact evaluation)
- DATE 2018
- FPT 2018
- FPL 2017
- ReConFig 2017
I participated in the followings scientific meetings:
- French GdR ISIS embedded IA day, ESIEE Paris, 2018
- French GdR SOC2 annual colloquium, Paris, 2018
- FETCH summer school, 2018, Saint-Malo, 2018